Saturday, October 6, 2012

President Obama and his tweet


I was reading on twitter this morning and saw a "featured tweet" from President Obama. It's always nice to see how twitter thinks I want to know what President Obama wants to say (being sarcastic). Even though I don't particularly want to know what President Obama says I always want to know what the competition is up to.

I saw the tweet from President Obama of @mattbrower26: “@BarackObama: This election is too important to sit out. Register to vote before it's too late: http://t.co/gBOYqdtn” so I just had to retweet it! I did retweet it, but I included my own little message at the end. It was just one of those moments where you want to thank the President for giving you something you can use. I put "vote republican" on the tweet. It's just my public service to our nation.

After President Obama's less than spectacular debate results this week he should definitely regroup. Just tell us what you believe in. Don't candy coat it, but tell us how you want to change out nation forever with millions out of work and joining the welfare roles. A Marxist is a Marxist no matter how you spell it. His actions as President and his past show it. Sealing your records along with your wife's records is not the transparency we were looking for you. It is time to show us the items you are hiding so the American people can to know you little better!

We must vote on November 6th and show the President we are done with this fantasy Utopia society he is trying to create will destroy our nation! You have run out of money and time. People are suffering and you are running around on talk shows while we have Americans giving their lives on our borders and in other nations. They are giving their lives in vain for a President with a vanity problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment